Friday, May 25, 2012

Easy Healthy Salad @ Resepi Salad Diet

This is our second salad dinner for this week, this week I try to make the salads as healthy as possible, cutting out the unnecessary oils and sauces. Salad tasted light and I added fruits to make my otherwise-salad-avoiding-hubby eat his greens. For the dressing, I ditched the olive oil and used lemon juice and date syrup instead.

Easy Healthy Salad Recipe


My easy healthy salad recipe is as follows:

1 bunch of green coral salad
1 bunch of red coral salad
1 mango - diced
3 tbsp of dried cranberries
3 tbsp of toasted pistachios

For the dressing:
Juice of 1/4 lemon
3 tbsp pure date syrup (use honey if you don't have this)

That's it. Easy and fast, light and healthy :)

You May Also Be Interested In:

Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes
Salad Buah
Chicken & Apple Salad With Ranch Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment