Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Easy cooking with Kids - No Bake Cookie Dough

My happy kid with his no bake cookie dough which was delicious! 

Twas the last day of school before the Christmas break and the teachers indulged the kids with some cooking at school. My son liked it so much that he insisted on making it at home with his brothers the very next day 😊

Since I had some time to kill, I bought the ingredients during my last grocery run and the 3 boys happily made this super easy no bake cookie dough in the afternoon.

His handwritten recipe :)

So the recipe for the no bake cookie dough is as such:

1) 1/2 cup of butter (we used salted)
2) 1/3 cup brown sugar

(mix 1 and 2 together)

3) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4) 1/4 teaspoon of salt
5) 1 cup flour 

mix all of together

6) 3/4 cup of mini choc chips (add them at the end - we used the normal milk choc chips not the minis)

mix all well together, shape it into small balls and  put it in the fridge for 15-20 mins.


No bake cookie dough - how it looks like before we made it into balls and pop them in the fridge


Yeay! So easy even my 2.5 yo took turns mixing the dough and shaping them into balls 😄




Go ahead try them with your kids and let me know how they turned out 😄😄😄


No comments:

Post a Comment